Very Berry Kale Coleslaw
One of my coleslaw favorites. Quick, easy, healthy and fruity coleslaw salad that goes very well with many dishes. Vegan option available.
1 medium Cabbage
1 bunch Kale
3 medium Carrots
2 cups Blueberries
1 cup Strawberries
- Coleslaw Dressing
1 cup Mayonnaise
1 teaspoon Sea Salt
2 tablespoons Honey Mustard
1 teaspoon Paprika
2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Wash all the fruits and vegetables prior to cutting them.
Cut the cabbage into quarters. Remove the core, then shred the cabbage finely, place in a bowl.
- Peel the carrots and grate, add to shredded cabbage and mix.
- Slice the strawberries and set aside with the blueberries.
- In a separate bowl, pour the mayonnaise ( fore vegan option use vegan mayonnaise), honey mustard ( for vegan option use regular mustard), sea salt, paprika and apple cider vinegar and mix well.
- Add two – thirds of the dressing into the cabbage mixture, mixing well. If salad is not moist enough add in the rest of the dressing.
- Serve in a bowl and sprinkle the blue berries on the top on one side and sliced strawberries on the opposite end.
- Serve and enjoy.
10 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories161
- % Daily Value *
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.