Three Ingredient Air -Fried Chicken WingsCourse: Main
Chicken Wings are a quick and easy addition to a last minute meal, or a snack. These air -fried chicken wings require only three ingredients and very little preparation time. These are also dry once roasted and therefore not messy.
2 lb chicken wings
1 tablespoon chicken seasoning
1 heaped teaspoon tandoori spice
- Garlic Aioli
2 tablespoons mayonnaise
2 garlic cloves
1 teaspoon hot sauce
Pinch of salt
- Sprinkle the chicken wings with the chicken seasoning and tandoori spice.
- Rub in the spice until all wings are coated.
- Spray the air fryer cooking basket with cooking spray or line it with parchment paper.
- Place the wings in the basket, cook at 340° for 14 minutes
- Serve with garlic aioli and enjoy.